Drug Rehab San Diego CA understands how difficult it is to reach out for help, which is why their team of experts strive to make every step in the recovery process as comfortable as possible. A serene and comfortable environment, devoid of any outside distractions, has been created to get you or your loved one started on the path to recovery.
3- Step Admissions Process
Drug Rehab San Diego CA recognizes how challenging this time is for you, which is why a team of intake counselors has created a quick and easy process to get you or your loved one started on the path to recovery sooner. Below are the three simple steps it takes to begin your new life:
- During the initial phone call, you and an admissions consultant will discuss the potential client’s drug and/or alcohol habits along with any co-occurring disorders in which he or she may be suffering. From there, they will decide if Drug Rehab San Diego CA is the best place for the individual. If it’s not, your counselor will place you with a facility that best meets your needs.
- If Drug Rehab San Diego CA is a good fit, you will then proceed with insurance benefits verification. This is the point where all payments options will be discussed.
- After all the details have been settled, Drug Rehab San Diego CA will help you make intervention and transportation arrangements, if needed. From there, you can rest easy knowing you or your loved one is in good hands.
Not all addicted individuals choose to seek help on their own, which is why it is sometimes necessary that loved ones step in to help them see the hurt they have caused others and the destructive path they have created for themselves. Drug Rehab San Diego CA partners with several qualified interventionists who will assist you in successfully encouraging your family member or friend to seek help. They will also recommend a facility that best meets the potential client’s specialized needs. Drug Rehab San Diego CA strongly suggests hiring a 3rd party mediator as this approach will give you and your family the best chances of an effective meeting.
Drug Rehab San Diego CA recognizes the importance of comfortable accommodations during the recovery process. Since safety and security are the number one priority, a house manager is present 24 hours per day, 7 days a week. Furthermore, there are only 8-10 clients in the house at any given time to ensure each individual is given the attention they require to make a full recovery. Below are the amenities that are currently available:
- Gorgeous kitchen, dining room, and living area
- Expanded family room with a large television
- In house washer and dryer with laundry detergent included
- Beautiful Backyard and pool
- Transportation to and from therapy and recovery support meetings
- All meals and snacks are included with your stay
Drug Rehab San Diego CA believes that various forms of therapy help clients to get to know themselves and their strengths better while being able to recognize their weaknesses and how to overcome them. Below are five therapies that Drug Rehab San Diego CA currently offers:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Group and Individual Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Music & Art Therapy
- Yoga & Exercise Therapy
Recovery doesn’t end when you leave the treatment facility. Aftercare is vital in order to maintain sobriety long-term. If one decides to forgo or withdraw from this process at any point after their treatment program, their chances of relapse dramatically increase. Long after you leave rehab, Drug Rehab San Diego CA will still be committed to your sobriety, which is why they have set up an aftercare program for alumni.
Drug Rehab San Diego CA loves their alumni, which is why there are always treatment meetings, exciting sober events, and reunions. Additionally, former clients are always needed to speak at special events and to current clients as well. Recovery is an ongoing process and Drug Rehab San Diego CA wants to be there for you and your family every step of the way.
Drug Rehab San Diego CA understands that accidents happen and relapses do occur. However, that shouldn’t mark the end of your recovery journey. If you or your loved one has a setback within a year after successfully completing a 45 or 90 day program, Drug Rehab San Diego CA will provide you with a complementary 28 day tune up program to help you get back on track. With this advantage on your side, the chances of leading a happy and healthy life, after a relapse, are stronger than ever before.